Jonathan L. "Jake" Jacobs, C.P.A.
Jonathan L. “Jake” Jacobs is the senior partner with the accounting firm Rose, Sneider, Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs has over 30 years of history in successfully helping clients identify and satisfy their business and financial needs. He has established a network of business relationships with various financial experts who provide solutions to issues confronting entrepreneurial companies and wealth families.
- Previously Jake served as Partner-in-Charge of the Middle Market Practice and the Warner Center Office of KPMG Peat Marwick.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Wharton School of Finance and Commerce from University of Pennsylvania
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, with distinction, with a Major in Finance, from Northwestern University Graduate School of Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, The Anderson School at UCLA – Board of Advisors
- United Way Former Chairman of the San Fernando Valley Region and Member of the Corporate Board of Directors
- San Fernando Valley Boys and Girls Club Former Board Member
[back to Advisory Board]